Green Cleaning Highlights
Green cleaning isn't a fad, and it's not going away anytime soon. The number of buildings implementing green cleaning programs gets larger every day. What makes cleaning green? Green cleaning is cleaning to protect health without harming the environment. We are not suggesting that your current products, processes or procedures are bad. We are simply suggesting looking at newer technologies and processes that can make cleaning more effective, efficient and with less impact on health and the environment. Let Allston Supply help you accomplish an effective green cleaning program.
Five Steps to an Effective Green Cleaning Program
- Transition to Green Chemicals
- Take on Green Cleaning Procedures
- Transition to Green Equipment and Supplies
- Transition to Green Paper and Plastic Products
- Develop your Green Cleaning Plan
If you are looking at transitioning to a Green Cleaning Program, contact your Allston representative .